Privacy & Cookies Policy
Last Updated: – 23rd-May-2018
WHAT DOES THIS POLICY COVERS
The data controller is printedwalls.co.uk(referred to in this policy as “we” or “us”).
We are dedicated in doing the right thing when it comes to how we collect, reuse and protect your personal data. This is the reason we re-developed this privacy and cookies policy (“Policy”), which:
- States all kind of personal data that we collect.
- Elucidates how and the reason we collect and use your personal data.
- It also explains when and why we will share personal data within the company and with other organisations; and explains the rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal data.
As we offer a large variety of products as well as services, so we want our customers to be completely clear about what this Policy covers.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you register for our Services, you may provide us with:
- Your personal details which includes your postal as well as billing addresses, phone numbers, email addresses and the date of birth including title.
- Your account details including login, which may include your username and your password that you have selected.
When you visit our Site, we automatically gather certain information about:
- The device you are using, including all the information about your web browser.
- Your Public IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
- Additionally, as you browse our Site, we collect information stating individual web pages as well as products that you view.
- All Kind of websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We call this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect all of the Device Information as follows:
- “Through Cookies” which are basically the data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. If you want to get more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Through Log files” which track actions occurring on the Site, and collect all the data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- We also use Web beacons, tags, and the pixels that are those electronic files that are used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Furthermore, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, which includes your name, postal or billing address, shipping address, all the payment information (that includes your credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the information that we collect during the order placement which includes your payment information for shipment and invoicing and order confirmation. Moreover, we use this information to:
- Interact & Communicate with you.
- To save our orders for potential risk or fraud.
- Marketing Purpose, according to the preferences that you have shared with us, we provide you with all the information and advertising which are related to our products or services.
We also use the Device Information that we usually collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally our Site optimization which includes analytics generation about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site.
- You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
- You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Lastly, we might share your Information to abide by the applicable laws, and to counter to any kind of legal search warrant or other lawful request against the information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We will not keep your personal data longer than we need to, how long this is depends on several factors, including:
- Why we collected it in the first place;
- How old it is;
- Whether there is a legal/regulatory reason for us to keep it;
- Whether we need it to protect you or us.
As we have explained earlier that we use your Personal Information to give you with most of the targeted advertisements. These advertisements all kind of marketing communications which we believe can be of importance to you. Moreover, If you want to get more information about how targeted advertising usually works, you can also visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) and educational page at the following link http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You have the option to get rid of these targeted advertisements and you can get rid of these targeted advertising by using following links:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can also stop these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please take a note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection in any case and we use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, then you have the legal right to access all the personal information that we have about you. You can also ask to get your personal information corrected, updated or even deleted. If you would like to use your right, then please feel free and contact us through the contact information given below.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16
If you are still not clear about our Privacy Policies or want to get more information about our privacy and cookies policies or want to make a complaint, please feel free to contact us through e-mail at [email protected] or by mail using the details provided below:
ADDRESS: Laburnum House, Grosvenor Sq, Sale Cheshire M33 6QU