ARTWORK REQUIREMENTS FOR PRINTED WALLS
We require artwork files that you want to be displayed on your printed walls to be sent over in one of the following file formats – pdf, psd, ai, png, eps, cdr, tiff, Jpeg etc. Please make size at least 300 DPI.
We recommend a 2 inch bleed area, this ensures your text / images are not affected by the various finishing options for each product.
PRINT READY FILES & APPROVALS
- Once we receive artwork files, we convert them into print ready files.
- We do not print in pantone colours, we convert all artwork files into CMYK format before we print. This causes a slight variance in colour. Once files are converted we email you the print ready files, for you to approve.
- There can be a 10-15% shade difference in print quality due to screen resolutions and printer configurations, hence this difference will be considered a good print.
- Ensure you thoroughly check the print ready files. (Inc. colours, spellings & layouts etc.)
- You must reply to this email approving the print ready files, otherwise your files will not be printed.
- We are not responsible for any delays in processing you’re order due to a delayed reply.
- Print ready file approval emails received after 12pm will be considered as an order for the following day. Please confirm delivery dates with us before placing your order.
PRODUCT QUALITY EXPECTATIONS
- We use large format printers, the printed products are printed to be seen from a distance of more than two meters.
- So if you are looking for extremely sharp printing, similar to that of photograph printing in HD, we cannot print to this high specification. Samples of products we print are added to our website under our work section.
- You can see a wide range of actually printed products, if you are in doubt of how your products will look; we suggest you look through our work before deciding if we can print products that fulfil your requirements.
- All finishing services are a free service and there are no warranties for their wear and tear.
- Every care is taken to ensure that we prepare all products to the exact size ordered, however there maybe a 3-4 cm variance in the final finish product.
- Any printed wall sheet which are under 10ft in height, we will aim to print in a single piece, up to 164ft. Any printed wall sheet more than 10ft in height and width will have seamless joints, using super glue. However we may need to add joints if we have printing issues on such large walls. The joints will be perfectly aligned with the design, and will be joint using super glue. Any prints with joints will be considered a perfect print.
- Any products which are hemmed, and are smaller than 3ft x 5ft in height or width will not be hemmed. Both dimensions need to be more than 3ft x 5ft.
DELIVERIES & PACKAGING
The following timescales apply from the point you have approved the print ready files.
- Orders are printed & dispatched within 5-6 working days; we do not accept responsibility for products not received before your event date if you are cutting it short. Order your products in good time before your event date.
- Delivery timescales do not start from the point when you have made payment; they start from the point print ready files approval email has been received by us.
- Products larger than 5ft x 5ft will be folded and then delivered, this will cause creases and may also cause discolouring on the folded areas. This will be considered a perfect printed and delivered product.
- Products which cannot be folded due to being rigid will be sent on a special courier.
- If you need your order to be sent rolled and not folded, you must inform us prior to placing your order and we will inform you of the costs of this special instruction.
- Standard delivery charge of £6.99 are applicable and the products are delivered via. Parcel Force.
EXPRESS SERVICE / URGENT DELIVERIES
If you need any product urgently, we can normally deliver within 24 hours; express service charges vary depending on order value. Proceed with your items to check out and choose the express service; you will be able to see how much it will cost. Express orders that are not finalised by 1pm will incur an additional charge of 50% if next day delivery is still required and if we are still able to fulfil the order.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
- You must contact us immediately, via email (in writing) with full details images of the product taken from a two meter distance, within 24 hours after receiving your goods if you are not satisfied with your order, complaints being made at a later stage will not be entertained. 24hrs start from the point you have taken delivery.
- We do not accept returns of printed goods unless goods are of low print quality and /or wrong size. If the goods / packaging seem damaged at the time of delivery, please do not accept delivery.
- If delivery is accepted, it will confirm you are happy with the condition of the order.
- If your order is late due to late dispatch and you no longer require the goods, you must contact us immediately after the delivery timescale has expired and request a refund. Do not accept the goods from the courier if you no longer require them and have already requested a refund. Accepting the goods means you are happy to accept the goods and do not want a refund and accept the goods being delivered late. Please note our responsibility is to ensure the order is handed over to the courier on time, any delays by the couriers, due to any reason, these orders will not be eligible for a refund. Proof of dispatch on time will be taken from the electronic scanning of the parcels into the courier’s facility.
- If goods need to be returned for further inspection, to either process replacement goods or issue a refund, the customer will need to send the goods back at their own cost. We only bear costs related to sending out goods.
- If you have the intention of claiming a full refund, you must return the goods to us within 24 hours of receiving your order.
- Goods being returned at a later stage will not be acceptable for a full refund to be processed. Any costs of these goods being returned to the customer will be payable by the customer.
- If your order is placed as an express order, and not delivered on time. The express delivery charges of £9.99 will be refunded. However, if delivery is late due to late printing and dispatching, both the express service and express delivery charges will be refunded and a standard delivery charge of £6.99 will be deducted from the refund amount.
FRAUD & DECEPTION
In case of any frauds and deception being observed while claiming refunds any claims being made in relation to our service will be dealt through the strictest legal proceedings and all costs in relation to these claims being raised will be recovered from the customer.
COPYRIGHTS & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
We reserve the right to all images of products that we have designed and / or printed or have been approved by the customer, will use them for marketing purposes on various online websites as well as our own website, we also reserve the right to use parts of the design for marketing purposes.
All design work and intellectual property rights are the ownership of Printed Walls UK, regardless of the images and / or text being provided by the customer. If any transaction is at a later stage refunded for whatever reason, regardless of which party is at fault, a design charge will be charged at 50% of the invoice amount. This will be deducted before a refund is processed.
Our liability of any order provided is limited to the order value.
Any cases challenged through PayPal or Merchant services, whatever the outcome will be the final decision on the order cannot be challenged elsewhere.